Book Title: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Book Author: Stephen Covey
This book called: “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” introduce several routine behaviours that will really impact on your life and will help you to become more successful.
Video created by Fight Mediocrity
This video resume the book called: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Here is the list of the 7 habits explained in the book and the video:
- Habit 1: Be Proactive – People focus on things that cannot be controlled instead of focusing on things that can be controlled. In fact, People complain about things instead of making the changes that can make an impact on their lives.
- Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind – what do you want to be remembered for after you die?
- Habit 3: Put First Things First – it is important to focus on priorities in order to complete what is important first and put on the side the non urgent tasks
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win – when everyone wins, both parties are happy because they have what they wanted. So it is always important to know what you can win and what the other person can win from the trade. Win-win trade brings long term relationship and might benefit you significantly in the long run.
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood – trying to understand people first will bring you a credibility and show that you care about other people is willing to help solving their problems which in the long run will benefit you.
- Habit 6: Synergize – achieve goals as a team by combining their strengths through positive teamwork
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw – the last habit focused on constant self-improvement such as reading books, learning new skills, meeting new interesting people, maintain your health…
Source: Fight Mediocrity